Monday, October 22, 2018

I will make your branded wordpress header image graphic

I will make your branded wordpress header image graphic












About:

Hello, Do you need a branded wordpress header? I can do it for you.
Does your Logo and personal image need to be visually combined on your header, I can do it too.

For $5, I will design a header or banner for your site or social page. You will receive a static header in either PNG or JPG file format. I will perform 1 revision included in order.

I can add, alter or remove most objects or people from your photos. Your new header  image will look great on your website. If your not sure if what you need can be done, you can send your image/images first and I will tell you if I can do it before you place your order. If you have questions please use the CONTACT SELLER button and feel free to ask me.

Reviews


curtis61:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

opulent:Fantastic Job!! I will be referring my associates to you Gear Guy :)

gearguy:Thumbs Up

sloveniaco:Gearguy was exceptional at communicating with me - always got back to me immediately - which is very important. He also followed all my instructions and even threw in some much appreciated creativity, all in a timely manner. The two final products were excellent!

edeanna:Thanks Gearguy for doing the work so quickly and adding the shadow back into the file.


No comments:

Post a Comment