Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will do complete branding design for you

I will do complete branding design for you












About:

Hi there, 
Thanks for checking out this gig.

On this gig I will meet your graphic design needs with catchy and print ready designs and source files will be available even after the order has been completed.
Kept for possible future updates. 
I also will do animated intro of your logo (or other animations) on request . 
Best regards, 
Grandpreneur. 

Reviews


goldfuture:very willing and communicated regularly during the period of delivery. responded to request for amendments and changes well

grandpreneur:Thanks... I will love to work with you again..

orlandojrdiaz:Very accommodating and flexible. Worked really hard day and night. Excellent!

grandpreneur:Thanks so much.. I love working with you.. Thanks again.

orlandojrdiaz:Very patient and fast delivery. Happy with your service!


No comments:

Post a Comment