Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will create 6 brand names for your product, domain, shop, etc.

I will create 6 brand names for your product, domain, shop, etc.












About:

Please msg me before you order my gig so that I can learn about your naming needs and make a custom order especially for you. Don't forget to read my FAQs below for valuable info. Thank you.

I am a really BIG namer. Why? Because I LOVE naming! I will create 2 branding names for the same product, domain, blog, shop, business, etc., so that you will have a choice in what you want to use. Through the revisions that I provide, I will further develop either of the 2 names according to your direction. If you request new names, I will send you another custom order. All names will belong to you.

When creating names, I search Google at least 3 pages deep, and I search the Whois domain name registry. At the time I present the names to you they are available for claiming. All legal responsibility for the use of your names falls on you. I do not register or trademark names nor provide legal advice.

This gig is for names for 1 product, domain, blog, shop, business, etc. I offer a gig EXTRA if you would like another 2-name packet for an ADDITIONAL product, domain, etc.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for viewing my gig!

Reviews


ayeledalmeida:I absolutely loved these names! you've given me a lot to work with and I'm so happy to have worked with you! You're creative and listen so well to my needs. 10/10 would love to work with you again!!

acdesignstudio:I enjoyed so much helping and working with Ayeledalmeida. This buyer swiftly completed the requirements and marked the order as completed. I recommend this buyer and would work with her/him again.

yanliping:Excellent work! The seller delivered the work within hours! She is very thorough in her answers and is a great communicator. The quality of her work exceeded my expectations. I would definitely use her service again in the future!

acdesignstudio:This buyer was a pleasure to work with, providing well-laid-out, easy-to-understand instructions and courteous communication. I appreciate that this gig was promptly marked as completed. I recommend this buyer and would work with him/her again.

ayeledalmeida:I absolutely loved these names! you've given me a lot to work with and I'm so happy to have worked with you! You're creative and listen so well to my needs. 10/10 would love to work with you again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment