Monday, October 22, 2018

I will do professional brand identity guideline

I will do professional brand identity guideline












About:

In this gig, I'll create the most professional brand identity guideline / brandbook with all descriptions.

Please, check out my Gig Packages to choose the option you need:

Basic package ($65)

  • Cover for your guidelines book in your corporate style
  • Logo usage (complete rules of use)
  • Color Palettes (primary and secondary - Pantone, CMYK, RGB, Web)
  • Fonts (defining, description, samples)

Standard package ($145)

1. Logo usage (complete rules of use)
2. Color Palettes (primary and secondary - Pantone, CMYK, RGB, Web)
3. Fonts (defining, description, samples)
4. Stationery & templates (design and description):
• business card;
• letterhead;
• envelope;
• folder for papers;
• Stationery overview on 3D mockup;
5. Presentation theme (creating of branded PowerPoint theme);
6. Images;
7. Cover for your guidelines book.

Premium package ($195)

All that you get within Standard Package + Logo design


When creating brand identity or logo design I always suggest several options to choose from.

Final delivery includes all source editable vector files, fonts, .png, .pdf, print-ready (.eps)

***For Custom Orders & Other queries, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


jorgeicarvajal:Working with Tim was great. He was fast and highly creative. I recommend him a 100%

hell_cursor:Thank you very much. I enjoyed every minute working on your project. I am glad that we managed to create such a wonderful brand. I wish your business prosperity and all the best.

kellieeaston:Always Excellent!!!!

hell_cursor:Thanks a lot for such an interesting project. It's been a pleasure to work on it.

asimkhandker:Amazing as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment