Monday, June 25, 2018

I will create your company or brand manifesto

I will create your company or brand manifesto












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Pivot Marketing Blog says this about Brand Manifestos: "These days, brands do more than just represent a product or service. They also personify a set of beliefs and lifestyles, a list of rules and goals. Increasingly, consumers are interested in the values represented by their hard-earned purchases".

In the current social and political climate, sometimes our company ethos matters more than even our products. Consumers, clients, and collaborators like to know that they are investing or purchasing with a company they can stand behind. Make it easier for others to make their buying decisions by sharing your printable manifesto, directing them to your manifesto webpage, or giving them a 30-second pitch in the form of your mission statement when meeting or interacting with potential clients.

No need to have your business or brand "canceled" unduly by Twitter and it's a great way to explain your views and stance on issues without having to repeatedly proclaim them. Didn't even know you needed this huh? What does your company or brand stand for? Let me put it into words clearly.

I will not produce racist, hateful, discriminatory, or criminal statements for your business.


Reviews


toneloc071:Transformuni provided exactly what I was looking for. Came out better than I had anticipated. I highly recommend her services. Will use again!!

transformuni:Outstanding Experience!

toneloc071:Transformuni provided exactly what I was looking for. Came out better than I had anticipated. I highly recommend her services. Will use again!!

transformuni:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment