Monday, June 25, 2018

I will create your brand guidelines book

I will create your brand guidelines book












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi ! My name's Mehwish khan, welcome to my BrandBook Gig !!

It can be difficult to know how and when to use your logo appropriately, and to make sure it's placement and usage is not tarnishing your brand.

By creating a brand guideline, you can make sure that all imagery and artwork is within your brand vision, and consistent (which is vital!)

The Basic 10-15 Pages - PDF Brandbook Using Your Logo includes :

  • Cover, Intro 
  • Logo, Variations ( your current logo)
  • Typeface 
  • Color System 
  • Typographic Hierarchy
  • Contacts

I recommend to get a complete PDF guide which includes 

  • Cover, Intro
  • Logo, Variations
  • Logo usage, clearspace
  • Business Card
  • Typeface
  • Color System
  • Letterhead, Stationary
  • Typographic Hierarchy
  • Web
  • Imagery
  • Contacts

  •  a brand book that presents all the crucial information that anyone in your team and outside your company must know how to interact and use your brand appropriately to ensure consistency & Thematic Style.


    Don't hesitate to text me if you are not clear about what you actually need...

        thank you,
         have a good day.

    Reviews


    taurusenergy:Fantastic , she has been very efficient , flexible and someone you can trust your job with! Would give her future jobs for sure!

    mayvish:thank you so much

    asmadesigner:Mayvish did a splendid job on my extended brand guidelines document, She provided Print files too - i am really impressed by the level of communication and speed revisions. I love my brand now

    mayvish:thank you so much!!!

    daliborgjoshevs:must be on time


    No comments:

    Post a Comment