Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create 15 Outstanding names with exact .com Domain and 3 LOGO concepts

I will create 15 Outstanding names with exact .com Domain and 3 LOGO concepts












About:

***12 Hours Extra Fast Delivery without additional Cost***

***Full Client Satisfaction Guaranteed or Full Refund***

***Unlimited Revisions for all Packages***

When starting out a Business, one of the greatest challenges you will encounter will be building your brand and this is why a unique and a memorable name will differentiate your business from that of your competitors.

 I will provide you 15 premium name ideas that perfectly fit your business along with my professional reasons. For names with exact domain names(eg .com, .co.uk, etc.), social media handles and trademark availability please place your order accordingly.

SERVICES INCLUDE;

  • 15 Brand Names
  • 15 Product Names
  • 15 Book Names
  • 15 Software Names
  • 15 Website Names
  • 15 Company Names.
  • Logo Design

We name anything and your satisfaction is my utmost priority.

100% MONEY BACK if you are not satisfied

My STANDARD and PREMIUM packages have been Proven to Work better by 99% of my Clients.

We also do Logo Design, Slogans/taglines, Website Design and Full Corporate Business Branding.

Contact me now...I'll reply in less than 3 minutes

***ORDER NOW***

Reviews


esnetnegre:great experience

thebrandlogo:Great Buyer, wish you success in your business

iamsollar:thebrandlogo went above and beyond the call of duty! Wonderful service from an awesome lady. thebrandlogo took the time to talk with me about my project and what I was wanting. she was able to ask the right questions. I'm definitely going to be going to thebrandlogo for further project, and would hands down recommend her to anyone else!

thebrandlogo:Thank you for the grand gratuity, the kind review, and the opportunity to create for your venture. You have quite honestly been a pleasure to work with and I look forward to your success. Be and do well, your friend...

leanne96:Shocking some of the names that was delivered. Nothing professional about this seller. 'Battwings' for an eyelash business when I clearly request it was for a spray tanning business. Complete my shocked


No comments:

Post a Comment