Monday, June 25, 2018

I will search file trademark in usa, uk, canada, australia, europe

I will search file trademark in usa, uk, canada, australia, europe












About:

I am a qualified, Legal Advisor and practicing for more than 7 years. I have filed more than 400 trademark applications.

Services Offered
For filling and register online for your project the time period are as follows;

  1. Patent 1-3 days
  2. Trademarks 1-2 Days
  3. Copyrights 2-5 Days

Reviews


danielaxtman:Third gig with this seller. Keeps it simple. Gets it done.

danielaxtman:Delivered a trademark search report on time as described.

mattnewton27:Great feedback and information I was looking for

aza303:Conducted 2 searches or us and delivered in a timely manner with a detailed report. We have hire them again to file the trademark and conduct other searches. Would heartily recommend

robert1029:Always a super experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment