Monday, June 25, 2018

I will provide you a creative design and a persuasive content. I promise to satisfy you with my best in good timing. Best Regards + See More

I will provide you a creative design and a persuasive content. I promise to satisfy you with my best in good timing. Best Regards + See More












About:

Hello Potential Buyers, 

Branding is the basic key to unlocking the potential of a business. A brand name connects you with your audience and if remembered appropriately,you will be well on your way to success.
I'm here to make sure that your business has the name it needs to succeed.
The future of branding is here :Great fixed-price Gig for start-ups, entrepreneurs and small businesses
So, you’ve got a great idea for a product or service but can’t think of a name? Don't waste more time on cracking your brain, leave it for me to do.

**What you get**
We don’t adopt a take it or leave it approach to company naming. We offer a professional, well-researched service to match this professional need
-Catch & Memorable names for your business
-Taglines for each name

In doing this, name suggestions (5-7 Options) will be made available for you so as to select your best choice in it.

 **Please Note**
All orders a custom quoted, KINDLY MESSAGE ME before placing your orders. 

Regards 
Tracy

Reviews


bluenix812:Tracy was very professional and gave me exactly what I wanted. She was very patient with me and was able to deliver a wonderful logo and service. \n\nThank you!

tracy_lin:It's great to have you as a client. Thanks

airlamar:Satisfaction.

tracy_lin:He's so patient and has good communication skills. Hope to work with him in the near future.

tanyajass01:Tracylin, you are on point. I fall in love with this delivery and service. I have seen positive reviews of other services you've rendered, I will contact you again soonest.


No comments:

Post a Comment