Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will come up with an exciting business name and slogan

I will come up with an exciting business name and slogan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
It can be hard trying to think of a catchy  and memorable title for your business, company or product at times, and we all have had writer's block at one point or another.  My service will is your solution.  All you need to do is tell me about your business, product and venture and we will develop the most unforgettable and intriguing brand name or your idea. 

You will be given three different variants for you to choose from and they will each be unique in their own rites and proposals. 

A unique highlight that this service offers is it takes multiple suggestions from a professional group and helps brainstorms the best one for your venture, giving it personality and quality.  This gig also includes one revision of three more variants.

For those who are curious about the logo extra, it works in two ways. I can provide a logo for your company based on a name that I've created for you, or I can provide a logo for a company name that you've created yourself. I've uploaded examples from the portfolio alongside the main gig photo.

We've done names for a variety of
Programs
Software
Stores
Social Media
Apps
& More

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I look forward working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment