Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will create 5000 barcodes and will prepare for printing

I will create 5000 barcodes and will prepare for printing












About:

I can create barcodes, QR-codes of the most standard types such as:  EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, ISBN, GS1. Barcodes can be delivered as one barcode on page or some barcodes on  page, any combination you like. I will make a PDF file where your barcodes with any information for marking of goods and packaging will be put on labels and the labels will be gathered in pages. If you need special dimensions or other disposition on page, just let me know.

To get started I need to know the type of bar code, size, the starting number and how it changes or database in Excel and any other information that should be placed with a bar code. In addition, I need to know how you want to bar codes should be placed on the page.

If you don`t know how to prepare the information, just let me know and I will try to help.

I do not sell barcodes. I sell a barcode generation service from your numbers. If you have numbers for your products, then I can generate barcodes.

Reviews


agroedel:Thank you!

validall:One of the best client of fiverr!

agroedel:Great seller! Fast and easy to work with.

validall:Excellent to work with and very good person.

agroedel:FAST, EASY! WILL WORK WITH HIM AGAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment