Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will create for you a high quality business plan within a short time frame. Not to mention I offer the following four types of business plans:

I will create for you a high quality business plan within a short time frame. Not to mention I offer the following four types of business plans:












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, my name is Josephine and I have over 7 years of experience in business planning.  A business plan is important to have so you can receive increased funding and business partnerships.  I will create for you a marketing plan that has all the components to make your plan investor worthy and your business marketable.  This plan can be tailored for a start-up venture, established business, non-profit organization or missions program.  It also helps to broadcast your competitive advantage to other investors.

MARKETING PLAN:
- Title Page
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Table of Contents
- Company Strategy
- Planning with Milestones
- Current & Future Budget
- Online Web Presence
- Marketing Analysis
- Marketing Segmentation

PLAN for your venture's future success by ordering today!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment