Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will design brand new and killer logo design

I will design brand new and killer logo design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Get yourself a top notch professional logo,completely designed for your business or company with 100% refund guarantee! 
-Check my attached previous work.
About Gig and What I provide:
- You will be provided original and unique concepts of logo.
3-5 Versions of logo will be provided so you can select the one you like.
-Depending on the package, you will get Transparent file(PNG) for web use, Higher resolution file(PDF) for high quality printing, banners or billboards. You will get Vector file(Ai) and Source file(PSD) so you can edit the logo if you want in future.
-You will also get 3D Mockup of your logo depending on the package.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me message.


Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to working with you.

M. Junaid Tariq

Reviews


anarchy2015:Brilliant service thank you

jd_fit:Outstanding experience !

yoganandg2017:good work

jd_fit:Outstanding experience !

lifeassalt:second job with JD a pleasure to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment