Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create 15 creative business name, company name, brand name

I will create 15 creative business name, company name, brand name












About:

If you have come to Fiverr looking for a creative mind to build a name for your business original and creative names, slogans or taglines, you have arrived at the right place!

A truly bespoke, professional branding service. This is a premium branding service from a professional, full time brand development. I offer not only unlimited revisions but in addition actual unlimited concepts also. That is until you are 100% satisfied. I will create a brand Name that will be catchy, unique and makes a statement to attract your prospective customers.

What this service entails:

  • Attention Grabbing (targeted audience)
  • Short
  • Catchy
  • Easily pronounced
  • Easily Remembered
  • Meaningful
  • Impressive
  • 100% refund policy!

GOLD PACKAGE

  • Outstanding names with domain availability
  • 2 High resolution LOGO concepts with
  • JPEG
  • PNG

SILVER PACKAGE

  • 15 Outstanding names with exact Domain available
  • 3 LOGO concepts with
  • JPEG
  • PNG

PLATINUM PACKAGE

  • 15 names with exact .com
  • Available in all social media
  • 4 LOGO concepts with
  • JPG
  • PNG

I am committed to providing unbeatable quality and creative service to all of my clients at affordable and competitive rates.
Regards
Leah

Reviews


sebastian8888:excelent job.

leahdesign:Outstanding Experience!

lisa004:Great!!! This was very professional and I would recommend to anyone I know.

leahdesign:Outstanding Experience!

dianwriter:very organized, efficient, skilled and did exactly what I wanted far before the stated deadline, I'm highly impressed. Would surely come back for more. Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment