Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will feel happy to assist you in your branding project. Please contact me to discuss. + See More

I will feel happy to assist you in your branding project. Please contact me to discuss. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

                        BEST QUALITY BUSINESS NAME AND LOGO ON FIVERR
                                            HAPPY CLIENTS WORLDWIDE


If you are looking to get Professional, Modern, Creative, Unique & Impressive Business NAME and LOGO for your Company, Business, Website, Product or Brand then congrats you've come to the right place.


I'm more than perfect designer for you if you are from one of these industries because I've developed a deep knowledge and expertise in these industries.
Why choose me?


✔ More than 8 years of working experience
✔ Expert in all mentioned industries
✔ Brilliant concepts(Ideas)
✔ Excellent Designs variety
✔ I DON'T use name 
✔ I DON'T use any clipart/stock vectors
✔ Unique, original & custom designs
✔ High quality vector designs
✔ Guaranteed to deliver on time
✔ 5 star service & support

I will always do everything possible to ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Creating perfect names and client satisfaction are always my top priority. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Thanks

ORDER NOW 

Reviews


xxnonamexx:Gave user 2 opportunities to come up with a brand name for my product and after 20 names not one made any sense to the product. I will never use again.

linda_brand:Buyer communication was poor! because i always works base on the buyer requirement and the failed to provide adequately requirement.

ccoggle:Names were mostly unrelated to the detailed brief that I sent and contained repetitions. Seller did attempt revisions but with little improvement in quality. Avoid.

linda_brand:The buyer like most of the names and feel he like having more, I sent him a message to please use the revision button because Fiverr will automatically mark the order as complete after 3 days but the buyer didn't. and other automatic and the buyer left bad review worst experience\r\n\r\n

nrussian52:Great hints! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment