Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will develop slogans to define and sell your brand

I will develop slogans to define and sell your brand












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Fiverr-Verified PRO Top Rated Seller with 8000+ satisfied customers!

Hello!

I'm a Top Rated Seller and I pride myself on providing a great experience and delivery for my customers!

My background in blog promotion and copywriting have allowed me to work with a huge variety of products and businesses ranging from artisan door-makers to organic skincare brands, international tech firms, family run restaurants, and more! I have years of experience building compelling descriptions that inform buyers with the details that they need to make the final purchase.

Short, eye-catching slogans will communicate your professionalism and personality from the very first glance!

Please review my packages to find the level of service that suits your needs. Each package must be purchased for an individual product or brand and cannot be split up. The delivery of multiple slogans allows my creative mind to work and offers you several options to discover the perfect tagline that will define your brand.

I look forward to working with you soon!

Carrie : )

Reviews


johnstegeman:Thank you!

shoshke:Amazing outcome! she delivered on time and managed to nail it with the slogans!!! great job

carrieblogger:Stellar!

aaayan09:Poor experience. Not creative at all.

beets73:Exactly what I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment