Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design unique and professional business card with letterhead

I will design unique and professional business card with letterhead












About:

Greetings!
If you are looking to make that first impression last longer for your business. Then this is the best gig for you right here only on Fiverr.

Using your company logo, I will design you a Unique and Professional Business Card with letterhead to promote your Business.

  •   Unlimited Revisions
  •   100% bespoke and original design
  •   A choice of double sided or standard
  •   Print ready files with printer crop marks.
  •   Print ready Unique Business Card
  •   Print ready Professional Letterhead
  •   File formats: 300 DPI PRINT READY PDF
  • (Plus any other file types you request)

100% satisfaction guaranteed, I am ready to go beyond what is listed above to ensure you are completely satisfied.
100% support even when the job is completed
All artwork files saved, so if you require further work in the future, I have the files to hand.

If you have any questions, please send me a message!

Thank you.
Please see my other gigs too.

Reviews


darryca:Great experience

crystalstudios:Always a pleasure. Thanks!

bobbyshreck:Great job and easy to work with.

crystalstudios:Amazing client. Easy to work with. Thanks Bobby!

darryca:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment