Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make a collaborative photoshoot with other models

I will make a collaborative photoshoot with other models












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional model with experience in the field. I work with a talented group of models and a  professional photographer as partners and we can provide a high quality service for your brand or product. 
We offer edited HD images with photoshoots indoors, outdoors or in a photo studio. 
We would wear your products, if you afford the shipping charges.
I am NOT available to make any sexual, offensive or political content. 

Reviews


rvhearts:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

aneela308:Maria's work was high quality. She was communicative and timely. She \u0026 her team went above and beyond-- not just following the photo brief I sent, but also sending a handful of additional photos for our use. Thank you!\n

mariabarrosocal:Really nice to work with. Looking forward to work together again.

ponytail95:Good model

mariabarrosocal:great buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment