Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will be your VA for social media management

I will be your VA for social media management












About:

Are you looking for virtual assistant  to Save your TIME, MONEY and ENERGY by Hiring the Right Virtual Assistant!
You are in the right place. 

I am new on fiverr but 4 years worked on up work . I will be your virtual assistant for your business and I  offer you my great skills for your virtual assistance needs. I manage a team of  Virtual Assistant business and provide the support you need to grow YOUR Online or Offline business.I provide 100% money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied with my service.

My virtual assistant service: 

  • Data Entry.
  • Social Media Management/ Marketing.
  • Market research.
  •  Admin support.
  • Web research
  • Copy Paste.
  • Power point slide creation
  • Any type of excel work.
  • PDF to Excel.
  • PDF or image file to excel/word/Tex
  • Manually Typing work.
  • Image research.
  • Image editing.
  • Data Mining.
  • Product Listing into eCommerce site.
  • Social media account creation

CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER
You can test my service for 1 hour/ $5

Thank for checking out my gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment