Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will brainstorm 3 book titles

I will brainstorm 3 book titles












About:

Having a difficult time coming up with fitting names for your non-fiction book?

Or do you have a title, but want to explore additional possibilities?

Well..you've found the perfect gig!

As an author, I've gone through the process of choosing titles and subtitles for my books. I have studied the art of naming books and believe in my ability to deliver a title you will love.

I will deeply think through and make informed suggestions for your book titles. I consider what will be appealing to your target audience that matches current trends.

I cannot guarantee that you will absolutely love my suggestions, but I will not give you something that I myself don't think is outstanding.

So order now! You are steps closer towards solidifying your ideal book title! :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment