Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will your complete branding identity

I will your complete branding identity












About:

I'm happy that you are interested in my services.
If you want something creative and Modern Brand Identity for your company i am here for you!
I won't be offering cheap or clip art based DESIGN. I always offer professional services 
Why me?
1) HIGH QUALITY, innovative designs to meet your needs
2) UNLIMITED revisions until you are satisfied
3) 100% original vector images - convert to any size without the loss of quality (EXTRA GIG)
4) Delivery on time 
5) FULL LOGO PACK, including all source files for web OR print (EXTRA GIG)
6) Professional and fast customer service and communication about your design 
7) All files will be made on 300DPI 
These services you will get in my gig,on basic gig you will get one in from these services
  • Logo Design
  • Business Card 
  • Letterhead 
  • Envelope 
  • Complimentary Slip
  • Mug
  • Pen
  • USB
  • T-shirt
  • Flyer/ brochure
Basic Social Media kit one social page's banner or cover 
for the full Kit (twitter,FB,google+,cover and profile pic in all format)check (GIG EXTRA)

If you want to do the full stationery package  kindly order my EXTRA GIG for full PRINT READY and editable format PSD/Ai / EPS Stationery package.


Reviews


fiveonesixstitc:Final layout was nice.

jocelynreadnour:Good communication, good results.

artkrunch:Thanks!!!

fiveonesixstitc:Final layout was nice.

jocelynreadnour:Good communication, good results.


No comments:

Post a Comment