Monday, June 25, 2018

I will help you create a powerful and compelling story for your brand + Idea Book

I will help you create a powerful and compelling story for your brand + Idea Book












About:

Attention is scarce in the modern digital world. Myriads of companies are vying for people's attention. The question is how will you stand out from the crowd. How will you make yourself heard? How will you craft your message so people take notice of you?


I have researched extensively into marketing strategies and have helped businesses find their true identities allowing them to excel and stand out from their competitors. My goal in branding is to help you create your own unique niche market through your story and become an icon in that niche.


I am a huge proponent of Simon Sinek's concept of the Golden Circle. I believe a company must have a compelling story about who they are and WHY they exist in order to capture people's emotions, turn them into believers. 


I will deliver a simple, but powerful "About" page where I assemble the information you provide me into a cohesive unified story that inspires people.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment