Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will write creative business slogan, tagline

I will write creative business slogan, tagline












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create the sturdy, PERFECT, ATTRACTIVE, excellent Slogan that will give a unique identity to your business

A perfect Slogan/Tagline can:

  • It educates your audience/clientele
  • It inspires interest
  • Stimulates buyer confidence
  • Add professionalism to your brand
  • Separate your business from the competition 
 
For $5 I would provide you with 12 outstanding taglines you could choose from to take your business to unimaginable heights.

Feel free to ask any questions.

NOTE: Contact me before making an order.

Reviews


prestonakers:Very reasonable pricing

traci_writer:Thanks for trusting me

ansonoh:Gives you an idea about the slogan

traci_writer:Thanks for trusting me... Awesome

jakripp:Seller was extremely fast in getting me taglines for my business. Faster than I expected. After her included revision she came up with great material for me to utilize.


No comments:

Post a Comment