Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will create 10 business name, company name or brand name

I will create 10 business name, company name or brand name












About:

js-gig-main-desc "gt;

I have been Consulting Businesses for over 10 years now. I work with a top computerized office and consult new companies over the world.

As an Online Marketer and Young Entrepreneur, a good brand name is paramount for the survival of your business therefore, I will help you come up with creative amp; memorable business name, company name or brand name.

Unlike Other Naming gigs on fiverr, i do not use naming generators or generic ways to create names. I use my psychic skills and creativity to come up with the best names.The brainstormed names are guaranteed to leave an outstanding positive impression on your target customers and also crush down your competitors.

Brainstormed Names Will Surely Be:

  1. Impressive
  2. Catchy
  3. Short
  4. Attention Grabbing (targeted audience)
  5. Unique
  6. Meaningful
  7. Easily Remembered


Your satisfaction is my topmost priority
100% MONEY BACK if you are not satisfied.

Reviews


bambino2017:Worst experience I have had on Fiverr. I wanted names that represented my business but after 2 weeks of revisions, I’ve given up! Most of the words are just made up foreign words and the rest are irrelevant! Waste of time \u0026 money. Will not use Fiverr again!

sriniddi:It was good

article_venture:Outstanding Experience! Thanks for the feedback. I wish you success in your business.

veroniquedesno:Emily always does an amazing job. Thank you again :)

article_venture:Outstanding Experience as always! Thanks for the tip and feedback. I am very glad you are satisfied with the service.


No comments:

Post a Comment