Thursday, September 6, 2018

I will create your ideal tagline or slogan lets talk USA lower 48 only

I will create your ideal tagline or slogan lets talk USA lower 48 only












About:

This gig consists of a phone consultation and the creation of Taglines OR Slogans for USA lower 48 Clients ONLY.  Others will be refunded  

My name is Tony, I’ve been away from Fiverr working on numerous projects, now I’m back and ready to help you. You don’t know me but you do know my work as I’ve created for the world's largest brands. Taglines and Slogans are two different elements, and you'll need the right one. 

I’ll work with you as I did with the Blue Chippers.  We always began by talking, and that’s the only effective way to produce the best product.  Endless messaging, interpreting attachments, and guesswork, is a recipe for disaster. Direct communication is the key to success, anything less is child’s play

I know how to work with any aspiring entrepreneur and if something’s important to you, it’s important to me.  I’ll call at a time convenient to us both, and I’m not afraid to spend the time necessary to get it right.  Check my FAQ's. 

Read my reviews if you’re serious about being successful and if you are, let’s get started today.  Investing in this gig is an investment in your success. Thank you!    

Reviews


melissagrover:Tony is absolutely Phenomenal, Amazing!!! He gave me really good advice.Honestly, He KNOWS his talents are! He is even a patient man working with someone like me:) I tend to \

tony1946:I wish to thank you for the oversized gratuity, the opportunity to work with you, and the extremely kind review. You know your stuff, you've got what it takes, and you have the skills - so nothing is holding you back - just reach out and take the success you deserve, your friend...Tony

cristimcgowan:the conversation was phenomenal and worth the price i paid. highly motivating.

tony1946:Thank you for the wonderful gratuity and the opportunity to work with you. We are alike (albeit you're much better looking) as we share the same values and work ethic. There is no doubt you'll rise to the very top. I wish you well and all great things forward, your friend...Tony

childinsights:I wasn't expecting what I got. I got so much more than I expected. I haven't met Tony, but I would like to. His service is outstanding. The results are unreal. I ordered Tony's standard package of 6 taglines or 6 slogans. He sent me 6+ bonus material. The taglines are so good, I'm still deciding which one to use. Thanks Tony.


No comments:

Post a Comment