Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will create a custom email template in shipstation

I will create a custom email template in shipstation












About:

For this gig I will create a shipstation email template for shipment and delivery notifications sent to your shoppers. This involves HTML coding and will include a delivery of code per your requirements.  A typical template has a header or banner, order information and text, a signature and footer. The customer typically provides the images or graphics they want to use. These images should be uploaded to an https source to ensure the content loads properly in the recipient's email inbox. Any questions? Let me know.

Need more than six total (6) templates?  Please contact me for a custom quote. 


Ready to add some flair to your customer's email experience? Let's get started!

Reviews


divinenef:Communicated Well and trustworthy. I will defenetly work with him again\n

tomconn:Thank you for working with me on your ShipStation packing slip. I'm here for any of your ShipStation customization needs!

jonathanmojena:You are the best!

tomconn:Greatly appreciate the positive feedback! However I can support your Shipstation needs in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

cassikretz:great to work with once again


No comments:

Post a Comment