Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will be your contact agent

I will be your contact agent












About:

I can - Represent your business or professional interests, such as attend a meeting for up to 90 minutes.  

I can - Attend Board Meeting or General Meetings, Conference, Media Marketing or Product Launch Events etc.  

You provide all required promotional materials, pay for chosen venue and resources if this is your private launch event.  

I can - Visit and Assess Family Member or Properties for Assessment and Provide Written Report by email.  

This is a one-time request for services located in the London and Greater London area.   UK and Ireland locations areas are subject to additional charges to cover costs.   

KINDLY MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment