Friday, October 26, 2018

I will perform effective cold calling and appointment setting

I will perform effective cold calling and appointment setting












About:

80/20 Rule:
80% of the business comes from 20% of the work. Outsourcing what you can will leave you with MORE TIME to focus on your 20%!

With this Gig you will Receive:
-1 hour of cold calling/appointment setting
- Full call details provided to you in an Excel format

I am a highly skilled communicator with a knack for being able to speak to anyone about anything in a conversational, informational, and motivational manner. Being an experienced RE Agent, the phone is like my second home and I have zero fear of rejection or being cursed out. I've heard it all! Client Satisfaction (Your Clients) is always at the forefront of what I do and I make it my commitment to ensure that I deliver exactly what you're looking for, exactly when you need it.

#RealEstate, #B2B, #B2C, #Insurance, #Follow-Up, #LeadGeneration, #LeadGen, #ColdCalling, #AppointmentSetting, #ISA, #InsideSales, #InsideSalesAgent, #Telemarketing, #ClientSupport, #CustomerSupport, #CommunityOutreach.

Reviews


jsemerene:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

austinturner147:Great to work with!

jmx8516:Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. It was a pleasure working with you. You set clear expectations and maintained excellent communication. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

timyew:Excellent communication, delivered as promised. Good phone voice, great at taking instruction very happy with the service provided.

jmx8516:Outstanding Client. Very clear and direct with what he is looking for and was immediately available to address any questions or issues that arose. Looking forward to doing more work with him in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.


No comments:

Post a Comment