Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will file trademarks, copyrights and patents in any country

I will file trademarks, copyrights and patents in any country












About:

I am a qualified, Legal Consultant and practicing for more than 2 years. I deal in Patents, Trademarks (National or International), Copyrights and issues related to them (Office Actions).

I can file Federal Trademark in US, UK, Canada, EU, Australia, NewZealand etc.

The Madrid System is a convenient and effective solution for registering and managing trademarks worldwide. File a single application and pay one set of fees to apply for protection in up to 116 countries. You should have basic trademark application approved in atleast one country to go International.

If you have more questions and want to know about fees let me know.

I am
  • very reliable,
  • professional, 
  • and 100% trustworthy.


Need my services?
                   
                                     ****ORDER NOW****

Reviews


pnriesen:Good contact\nProfessionalism\nOutput and deliverables as discussed

rehan87:Great Experience

rasonnj:Great work in a very timely fashion! Must use service

rehan87:Good Experience

mariamala:Kind and helpful. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment