Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will give you one hour customer support for $10

I will give you one hour customer support for $10












About:

Hi there,
Are you running an online dropshiping business based on shopify?
Are you willing to provide the best customer support to your customers? 

Then you are in the right place. I will provide you the best customer support for your eccomerce store.
My services:

* Email handling 
* Facebook customer support
* Instagram customer support
* Whats app customer support
* Store customer support
* Reply of review
* Tracking info given
* Customer concern solving 
* Everything that I need to do

Best service is here as You get some advantage from me:


* Extra fast response
* Good communication
* Polite manner
* Hard working ability
* Clear understanding



Looking forward to working with you. Please contact me if you have any question. 
Thanks and regards!
Waqas


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment