Friday, October 26, 2018

I will design your product packaging, product lable

I will design your product packaging, product lable












About:

I will Design Professional and Classy Product Packaging Design or Lable Designto Boost Your Business to NEXT LEVELS


Why Hire Me?

To Provide you with Best in Class Graphic Design Work I have Obtained 6 Years of Experience in Graphic Designing and My Problem Solving Attitude will help you solve your Biggest Business Problems and Establish a Brand Image for your Company.



Give me your ideas, What you want in your Design and see the Magic

I Offer Unlimited No. of Revisions

WHAT YOU WILL GET

  • PACKAGING or LABLE DESIGN
  • All with source files
  • 300 dpi
  • Unlimited no. of revisions
  • I will deliver this order to you within 12 hrs.


Which File format you will receive
JPG
PNG
PDF
PSD ( Adobe Photoshop)
AI (Adobe Illustrator)
CDR (Corel Draw)

*If you need it in any other format then please let me know

*Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee*

Reviews


rjeeva:Like his work

hardik_pagaria:Enjoyed working with him! :) \nGreat person! :)

sunnycheema89:time sensitive and exceptional design skills

hardik_pagaria:great buyer, responds very quickly and have great communication skills!

rjeeva:Like his work


No comments:

Post a Comment