Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will write professional ad copy

I will write professional ad copy












About:

Hi, I'm Cimen Alganer award winning 360 degree marketing, communications and PR Professional with 20 years of both conventional and digital expertise on advertising. I will provide you a distinguished, memorable, remarkable catchy brand name, ad copies and slogans.

As a marketing and communications professional, I've strategically provided many brand names, ad copies, social media post copies and slogans for many industries such as; technology, telecommunications, finance, real estate, construction, aviation, maritime, defence, consumer goods& electronics, textile, health, tourism property & services, world famous restaurants and for other investments. So feel free to order to have yours!

Your branding, ad copy and slogans will be:

·         Eye-catchy

·         Memorable

·         Related

·         Target driven

·         Demanding

 

Please kindly check my options for you on my page!

Let’s get started!

Cimen Alganer

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment