Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will air your commercial on my top rated mixshow on richmond, VA big fm station

I will air your commercial on my top rated mixshow on richmond, VA big fm station












About:

I will run your ad across all of my digital and FM Radio platforms or any one of your choice:
I have the top rated Old School R&B & Hip Hop mixshow on Richmond's 99.3/105.7 Kiss FM every Saturday night 10pm-12am

Also I can run your ads across our popular Urban internet Radio Station:MOCRadio

I also produce 4 weekly radio mixshows that are turned into weekly podcasts in these formats below:

EDM/Deep House 

(Open Format) R&B-Hip Hop-Dance-Mainstream-Reggae

Slow Jams/R&B/Soul

Old School

Your product may target any of these specific audiences or it may target all: Take advantage of this new affordable way to get your product heard or seen

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment