Saturday, October 6, 2018

I will develop your corporate identity

I will develop your corporate identity












About:

I'll Develop your Corporate identity of your Company


  1. Business Card
  2. And LOGO
                                            (For Base Oder)
   2.  Letter Head
   4.  Pocket Folder
                                   (Check Gig Extras 1)
    5.   Envelope
    6.  CD Cover
    7.  CD Label
                                   (Check Gig Extras 2)

All will be in Print Ready Formats

Reviews


internationalre:Excellence as always!

pasansenanayake:I really appriciate the tip miss thank you verymuch

internationalre:Outstanding Experience!

pasansenanayake:Thank you Miss I will do it

internationalre:This designer is hard working, creative, and very amiable. The quality of work is excellent. Thank you so very much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment