Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will do your logo, website design and content creation

I will do your logo, website design and content creation












About:

Before we start working together, I need to know about your business and strategize how best to help you build a befitting website that will help you make sales.

This service includes the following:
  1. Website design (wordpress or wix) = up to 8 pages.
  2. Logo design for your website = 2 design concepts and all source files.
  3. Website content development. = up to 300 words per page.

Contact me with your business information. I also have other custom made plans if you have specific needs.

Thanks!
Graphicspro360

Reviews


svaughan15:No response. Terrible presentation.

graphics_pro360:He didn't message at all, Placed a $160 order for $60 and after I gave him a custom made template, he wanted to receive his money back and get free work. \r\n\r\nHe didn't mention what he wanted, he just said what I did for him is not what he wanted. How will I satisfy someone that wants free work?

novelty15:A complete professional!

graphics_pro360:Another powerful client that makes working on fiverr an absolute delight! Thanks a Million! :)

guy_livne:I needed a good and fast work, and that's what I got.\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment