Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create an awesome tshirt design

I will create an awesome tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Need awesome, unique and funny illustrations for your t-shirt business?

I can help you! I design funny t-shirt design for years


Please contact me before placing your order so can discuss your preferences together! 


What I need: 

  • Most Important if you have an idea show me and we can discuss it together 
  • Target audience?
  • Illustration size (cm)

You'll get :

  • 1 flat illustration
  • Delivery in 5 working days
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital/prints


will not end the job unless you will be full satisfied. Enjoy and satisfaction guaranteed!

Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and/or question regarding this gig :)

Reviews


bodywl:Excellent work! Every was perfect.

mahibbd:Excellent buyer. good presenter \u0026 have Excellent communications qualities.

bodywl:Excellent work! Every was perfect.

mahibbd:Excellent buyer. good presenter \u0026 have Excellent communications qualities.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment