Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide wave accounting bookkeeping services

I will provide wave accounting bookkeeping services












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I am a Professional accountant. Here's your opportunity to hire an accountant with an MBA who has 4 years’ experience in bookkeeping, and accounting.

I'll provide services related to the bookkeeping & accounting:

I can easily handle and operate Wave accounting online software. 

What you get:

  • Chart of Account(what's your business nature)
  • Daily entry/Maintaining Ledger
  • Billing and Invoicing
  • Bill Receipts attachments.
  • Recurring Invoices
  • Adding Customers/Vendors and Products/Services
  • Account Receivable/Payable
  • Accounts Reconciliation
  • Financial Reports

Please contact me before ordering my gig to discuss your specific requirements.

Why you hire me

  • More than 4 years experience
  • Accuracy and efficiency
  • 24/7 Response
  • I'll start right after you hire me 
  • Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction 
  • Money back guarantee

I stand behind the quality of my work. Let's Get Started!

Reviews


ricardoorteg542:Great Worker

aqeeltafc31:Thanks

asquaredinvest:Great worker, quick delivery, good communication.

aqeeltafc31:Thanks

rochelle12345:Amazing accounting service, very fast service and easy to communicate with. I will be back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment