Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do a collaborative photo shoot with models

I will do a collaborative photo shoot with models












About:

I'm a professional content Producer in NYC with a fully staffed production company capable of fulfilling any production needs from start to finish. We do everything from Pre-Production (picking models, casting your talent, script writing) to Post-Production editing the final product including animation, digital design, SEO, and broadcasting via social media platforms like YouTube, FaceBook & Instagram

I can shoot the following

INDOOR | OUTDOOR | FASHION | STUDIO & AERIEL SHOTS | CINEMATIC & COMMERCIAL | PRODUCT & FOOD | ETC 


I have connections with talented and professional photographers and models to create stunning images for you. My partner & I can offer you the best photoshoots for your brand, business or products.


All packages include 1 model, with the option to add more. I'll gladly have them wear your products in the most creative way. I also offer retouched and HD images in a variety of locations (indoor, outdoor, special sites, studio sessions) and I can even send additional unedited images as gifts.


If you’re interested in special clothes or accessories, let me know and I will see what I can make possible for you.


QUESTIONS PLZ CONTACT 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment