Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a detailed employee handbook for your company

I will create a detailed employee handbook for your company












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you own a business?

Are you looking to have a more organized and professional employee management process? If yes,

I'd love to get you a professional employee agreement document. This would include information on wage, time off, benefits, probation period, and much more! 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions or concerns. 

Reviews


jonsora:Darlington44 was quick and efficient . Did a wonderful job and helped in achieving my goal

darlington44:Thank you so much for being so kind and generous! Excellent experience

jackcooper1028:really good work. quick, professional, and great communication.

darlington44:Wonderful experience. Thank you!

xjpcx0023:Thank you! Looks great


No comments:

Post a Comment