Monday, August 27, 2018

I will search and file a trademark or copyright or patent in 1 day

I will search and file a trademark or copyright or patent in 1 day












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Trademark

i will file trademark in USA,Canada,France,Germany ,EU,Poland,Australia ,India or any country . 
  • I WILL SEARCH FOR TRADEMARK AVAILABILITY IN PARTICULAR COUNTRIES YOU SAY AND ALSO IN INTERNATIONAL DATABASES and provide you a  PDF report .

 FOR FILING trademark/patent/copyright  i need all personal information (name address ,contact no. etc) to fill during filing  . fee will be paid by card of buyer him/herself .

  • You can include multiple names(similar or differ)  to search in a single order  .

  •  I wont take 2 days for delivery . I always deliver this gig within 24 hours .  

  if you want to file trademark or copyright or patent  please contact me .
I WILL ALSO RESPONSE FOR OFFICE ACTIONS .

Reviews


leonard121212:Fast and great work. I really liked it and I would do it again.

kdepot:Thanks for delivering the work very quickly.

treasures4u:Seller communicated extremely well and intend to work with him for another TM after we get approved. Went above and beyond expectations for assignments\n

gotitans792:outstanding experience

melzein:very fast and professional work.


No comments:

Post a Comment