Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will get your co up and running with our branding starter pack

I will get your co up and running with our branding starter pack












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you have all these amazing ideas on what your brand should be but aren't sure where to begin? I can help. My goal is to provide you with a beautifully written tagline and a unique logo, tailored to fit your company's image. On top of that, I will also design your business cards and have them sent to you via Vista Print. (Price for business cards will vary depending on amount.) This hassle free branding starter pack is my gift to your new company. If in the event you need more assistance with social media planning, brochures, website design, info graphics, writing, editing etc. I would be more than happy to assist you with those projects. I'm sure we can work together to get the word out. 

#supportyourlocalbusiness #supportsmallbusinesses

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment