Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will send you a total of two pictures with your product or sign however, I will not do any type of nudity nor will I be affiliated with sexual products.I could be your new search for some Model for your product , i am your GIRL :D + See More

I will send you a total of two pictures with your product or sign however, I will not do any type of nudity nor will I be affiliated with sexual products.I could be your new search for some Model for your product , i am your GIRL :D + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional model over 10 years. I'm offering to model your clothes, brand or accessories in an unique and using my talent way.

You can send me a clear description of the picture you want, or leave it up to me to be creative.

I can do shoot in indoor studio with white background. I will send you high quality fully edited photos of me molding your brand :) I can also shoot outside in beautiful spots if requested.

What this Gig is Good for:
✪ Website
✪ Commerce
✪ Social Media
✪ Fitness Products
✪ Marketing or Advertising
✪ Product Promotion

FOR $20 YOU GET:

  • 2 Professional Images
  • 2 Full Edited Images
  • 2 High Quality Images

Gig Extras Include:
  • Modeling More Branding
  • Location Requests
  • Additional Clothing Requests
  • Additional Themes
  • More photos

----RULES/ No exception----
NO SEXUAL OR ADULT CONTENT (I don't promote that)
NO SEXY PICTURES
NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
NO PERSONAL OR ADULT DATING SITES IMAGES

Please feel free to ask any other questions for custom orders etc :)

Reviews


shawnpar:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gregpro:Highly Recommended! 5 star seller

fashionlady:outstanding experience !!!

janardhanrao992:amazing seller with great delivery timing! gave a stellar product and delivered on time will order again

fashionlady:Outstanding Experience and love to work with him again ..


No comments:

Post a Comment