Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design

I will do minimalist logo design












About:

I am a Professional Graphics designer and brand developer with over 15 years of experience. My appearance here on Fiverr is to CRAFT you a creative, modern, unique, flat, or minimalist logo design. With over 15 years’ experience, I will design you a logo in any form, shape or style. I will always make sure you're satisfied at every point of the brand identity which I will come up with, the end result of the logo will present your business best.

WHAT MY SERVICE ENTAILS:

  • ORIGINAL design from scratch
  • Professional and swift communication
  • Copyright Ownership
  • You will be able to make use of the design creative logo design anywhere
  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revision
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  • Original source files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI or any other file types you would require 
  • Money back Guarantee

I can also help you in suggesting a very attractive brand name that speak out what your business is all about without the client reading your Bio.


I Also Offer Services Like: Web design, banner, flyer, cover, booklet, business cards, social media covers and likes.

Order now To Enjoy The Very Best Of Expert Brander


Reviews


elberjane:Seller is fantastic. Quality is superb. Highly Recommend!!!

brandexpert01:Outstanding Experience!

pepperhouse:good services

brandexpert01:Outstanding Experience!

moe786:Seller cancelled.


No comments:

Post a Comment