Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write a killer elevator speech for you

I will write a killer elevator speech for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you know what makes someone really memorable? It is their ability to communicate their message clearly and concisely.  An elevator speech gives someone a snapshot of who you are, what you do and where you want to be in the future.

Elevator speeches are not just for interviews or conferences. You can use it to describe your side gig or your career transition to family and friends. Most importantly, having a killer elevator speech helps you hone in on your purpose. There is no room for BS in 30 seconds!

Look, as an MBA student, I feel like I do this stuff 24/7. Let me help you convey your message in a concise way. I'll first literally ask you to tell me about yourself, and then from there we'll make your message one everyone will remember. 

Reviews


npgdpg:Good exprience

uniqperfections:awesome experience

cburton815:Great experience!

yolanda847:Seller delivered as promised.

cburton815:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment