Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be receiving calls and generating leads and sales

I will be receiving calls and generating leads and sales












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
  • i will be working as a courteous customer service representative or tech support with full confidentiality. with cool and calm attitude and manners i handled and served all types of people in my customer service experience. for me its great to provide services with best knowledge whether its customer service or solicitation or cold calling. I will promote your business by selling your services and products to the relevant customers or consumers on the Google free calling apps and on Skype as well. 
  • I with my profound communication and conversation will be developing business return by having first-hand knowledge and awareness of product and services. As i don't have to sell anything but respect knowledge, awareness and customers peace of mind.
  • I will be dialing reading your script verbatim in US accent to make your customers more receptive to the product and service you are offering them.
  • I believe in doing the best on the outbound calls, inbound calls, email support or chat support.
  • I am looking forward to working with you just ask and we will discuss about it all the way.

Peace, :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment