Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will make for you fully brand management guidelines.

I will make for you fully brand management guidelines.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Thanks for coming here...

Here I am lapaccio. I am professional graphics designer. I want to help youe business/company brand guidelines.

What i do for you
Color: CMYK and RGB color code with color pellet.
Typography: Primary and secondary font type, size. ( Web and print media)

I will do also logo design. (Extra charge apply $20)

Attention: Message me before buy my gig.

  
 

Reviews


creed14:Gig did an excellent job. Professional, timely and accurate... he did a great job on our brand book.

lapaccio:Outstanding Experience! Great buyer.

creed14:Gig did an excellent job. Professional, timely and accurate... he did a great job on our brand book.

lapaccio:Outstanding Experience! Great buyer.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment