Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will brainstorm 10 catchy brand name, business name, company name

I will brainstorm 10 catchy brand name, business name, company name












About:

A strong Branding foundation is an ultimate ladder to reaching the highest potential of your business. If your company name connects perfectly with your clients, flows easily through the mouth and easily remembered, then you are on the right track. Although, this sounds like a killer task to some business owners; I'm here to give you the catchy Brand Name with successful Domain Name.

Your Company Name is what clients will remember (good or bad) about your business and it will either draw them to you or send them to your competitor. Work with me today and let me come up with a New Business Name by asking you some specific questions related to your old or new business. I will work and brainstorm on your replies, then give you an outstanding and perfect name for your company.

My Brainstormed Naming Results Will:

  1. Be Easily remembered
  2. Tell people about your business
  3. Be Easily Pronounced
  4. Brand You Professionally
  5. Grab Clients Attention
  6. Be Memorable
  7. Be Unique
  8. Never Be Outgrown
  9. Be Brand-able
  10. Be Trademarkable

I also offer Graphics, Logo and Website Design Service.

Do you have a custom Requirement or Question, please CONTACT ME.

Reviews


sinowong:The preset question is detailed and the seller understood my need. \nAn improvement would be having explanation on each name. \nIt's a good process to have brain storming names.

luismedina50:outstanding experience

htutke82:It was ok. There were a little bit of delays which happens to everyone.

ladassie:This is our second time using the seller. He is great, fast, and very creative. My husband and I purchased this gig because we were working on a business name for our brand.

slavkobojanic:ideasnerd created me an excellent brand name, quick delivery and exceeded my expectations!


No comments:

Post a Comment