Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create strategic communications content and deliver PR services

I will create strategic communications content and deliver PR services












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm a strategic communicator based in Denver with six years of experience working at a public relations agency. As an independent contractor I create media and communications strategies for B2B and B2C companies and startups across multiple industries, such as food, restaurant, agriculture, tech, SaaS, retail, consumer products, health care and more. I specialize in media relations, email marketing copy, website content creation, internal communications, and professional writing services. I also enjoy coordinating successful, highly attended events and increasing social media engagement. I tie all projects, campaigns and initiatives back to business goals that aid in a company's growth and success.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment