Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write 10 brand names for your business in 3 days

I will write 10 brand names for your business in 3 days












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Get original brand names created by a real copywriter, not a brand name generator. 

Brand name generators end up putting words together that have nothing in common, a real copywriter can use his judgement, synonyms, acronyms, and use other tricks to create interesting options.

My only requirement is that you give clear instructions when you order. I prefer to create brand names for specific products/services over generic "I want to be the next Amazon" businesses. 

I deliver the work in 3 days or less unless you pay for 1-day delivery. 
 

 

Reviews


stemsfx: Really quick work and original ideas

fastcopywriter:Thank you!

aishahphang:Very fast and knowledgeable! I like his revised work!

fastcopywriter:Thank you! Your instructions for the revision were perfect! There's a lot of guessing in brand name creation, but you showed me the way you wanted me to go.

wing_man_007:One name I really really liked. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment