Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create 5 catchy options for your business, brand, product name

I will create 5 catchy options for your business, brand, product name












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you  considering Starting a new venture and can't seem to think of a befitting name for the business? or Starting a blog and can't seem to get an appropriate blog name or ones available on a domain? or Launching a new service or product, but don't have an appropriate name?

No need to worry, I can do all this for you creatively and fast.

In establishing a viable business name and tagline, I will do a research on your industry, target audience and products/services as well. This will enable me to create a business name or tagline that will resonate with your target audience.
  • I will create a name that speaks well of your business
  • I will create a name that has easy recall and memorability 
  • I will also ensure the names resonate with your target audience

I am committed to providing unbeatable quality and creative service to all of my clients at affordable rate. All of my work are produced to the highest possible standard and is driven by passionate and creative thinking.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Cecilia.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment